Tuesday 11 May 2010

From miniatures to greats

Paper pom pom flowers

They always look so elegant and make a great substitute for the real thing. You might not be able to tell here, but these ones are smaller than your average pom poms, the glass jars bottom left are only a tad bigger than those mini aromatherapy oil bottles you get.

Pint-sized plants

So awesome and low maintenance, why can't all my houseplants be so easy to take care of and cool looking. Succulents are the new black!!

My new vintage Dickens collection

Went to a flea market at the weekend and came away with these puppies! They actually came with the green twine around them and I thought it looked so nice that I'd take a picture first before untying them... I still haven't actually untied them as I can't get over how beautiful they look like that.

Small cute and dangly

I went into my favourite shop in Odense the other day The og Idé. I would seriously like to buy nearly everything in there if I could afford it, but this time I just ended up with the cute danglies above and the hairclips below that I am currently in love with. Next time the cake stand I spied will be mine!!

Hairclips to die for

And finally... I can't decide if I will sport one of these for Stephanie's wedding... I'd like to wear all four simultaneously as I love them so much, though I think I might get some strange looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment