Sunday 2 May 2010

Stephanie and Michael + other bits 'n' bobs

Stephanie and Michael are quite possibly two of my most favourite people in the world and I'm absolutely delighted by the fact that they're tying the knot at the end of this month. I'm even more delighted that Stephanie chose me to be her MOH and not only that, but she chose my boyfriend and (when I'm not busy with MOH duties) I to take their engagement and wedding pictures.

(This is one of my favourite polaroids ever, taken on the beach when they came to visit a couple of summers ago.)

Seeing as we live in Denmark and the wedding is in the UK, everything is being crammed into one, hectic week.

We're off to Whitby the weekend before for the engagement shoot, which I absolutely cannot wait for; I love that seaside town. Then the rest of the week is going to be a mad rush to get all the decorations and bouquets made in time for the big day.

In the meantime, in the run up to the wedding, I've been sending Stephanie ideas for elements of the reception decor.

Her good friend, the talented Nic Hearnshaw (or "my little design princess" as she is otherwise know by Stephanie) transformed Steph's ideas into the extremely cute invites pictured.

I found the glasses randomly in H&M, they look great with my bridesmaids dress; can't wait to get them on after the ceremony! ;)

Steph is also a huge fan of the vintage style, which will be playing a part in the theme of her wedding, so I thought I'd vintage up some pictures, to see which style she liked best.

I'm totally obsessed right now, with old Danish milk and beer bottles, miniature pegs (the ones above are actually from a Danish advent calendar) and of course all things vintage, like the awesome books pictured that I picked up the other day.

Really hoping I can keep up the blog posts in the run up to the big day, though I have to say, the days are flying by now at an alarming rate... 26 days and counting!





1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful post. not surprising considering it came from a beautiful person! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete