Sunday 2 May 2010

In the beginning...

I've been putting this off for a couple of days, as to be honest, I had no idea where to start. My best friend is a soon to be bride and she really seems to have added fuel to the fire (so to speak) of my passion for design, what with all our discussions about her wedding decor and the big day. The beginnings of this blog are also owed to her encouragement and enthusiasm for my ideas. So I guess, from now up until the wedding and hopefully beyond, I'll be sharing some of my decor ideas, photography and well, anything else that tickles my fancy.

3 comments:

  1. Come on, we're waiting!
    Also, what's the photographic business? I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chloé. Big congrats on the Cosmo article! I absolutely love your work and I'm dying to see the rest of the wedding from Samsø! Please bear with me on here, I'm totally new to the world of blogging, but I should be getting some pictures up soon! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayayayayayayayayayayayayay. about time too!
    i love you.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete